Our client is an established Food Manufacturer based in the Darlington Area. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve their products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for Quality Assurance Operative to join their team on Tempory Basis.
This is a great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Operative looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
The role and key tasks include:
• To ensure the effective implementation of company processes and procedures in order to ensure safety, quality and legality of products throughout the process.
• Ensuring the product meets the specification by carrying out hourly flavour checks, bag weight checks, packaging coding details etc.
• Checking in deliveries of raw materials and food contact packaging to ensure they conform to specification.
• Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly audits of the factory, including glass/hard plastic audits and GMP audits.
• A basic level of understanding - Hazard Analysis System (HACCP) and be able to complete CCP checks.
• To organise and issue production paperwork and labels then complete, check, file, store and retrieve any audit documents when required.
• Manage sample/archive area and associated documentation for manufactured, finished product, shelf life, associated tests.
• Verify general hygiene and machine operation via inspections prior to line start-up.
To be considered for the role you must have:
• Knowledge of food industry good manufacturing practices and hygiene standards
• Excellent computer skills.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact well with others at all levels, including customers and auditors.
• Exceptional report writing skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work calmly, whilst under pressure.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Ability and willingness to undertake training as part of his / her own role.
• Ability to work overtime at short notice.
• Works as part of a team, able to cover other requirements as necessary.
To apply for the role as a Quality Assurance Operative please applies via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: Quality Auditor, Food Quality Control, Food Safety Manager, Food Safety Officer, HACCP, Hazard Analysis, Critical Control Points, Food Quality Control Officer, Food, Beverages, Food Standards, Food Safety, Quality Control, QA, Health, Hygiene,
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Bear with us while we connect you to a member of our team...
Chat with us now to progress your application to the next stage