Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Joiner to join their manufacturing team on a Temp to Perm basis.
This is the ideal role for a Joiner looking to develop their career with an award-winning company that is experiencing exciting growth.
As a Joiner you will be responsible for the manufacture and fixings of bespoke loft conversions.
Your duties will include:
- Manufacturing Staircases, facades, skirts and doors and windows.
- Working to customer specifications
- Working to UK building legislations
- Working in a manufacturing environment (No Site Work)
- Working as part of a team to complete each job
- Working on several jobs at any one time
To be considered for the role of a Joiner you must have:
- Qualified joiner for 1st and 2nd fix
- Experience in carpentry
- Your own tools
- Fantastic attention to details
- Pride in your work
- A full UK Driving Licence (if required to attend site)
- Experience repairing timber frames
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Joiner / Fitter role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.