Our client is an established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Administrator to join their team on a temporary 6 month contract.
This is the ideal role for a Part-Time Administrator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Part-Time Administrator you will be responsible for the running of a busy office, sometimes on your own.
Your duties will include:
- Opening and closing the office
- Opening all correspondence and directing it accordingly
- Answering the telephone
- Typing up all correspondence
- Creating and updating spreadsheets
- Updating office records
- ordering stationary
- Issuing sales invoices
- Collating purchase invoices
- Other duties as required
To be considered for the role of a Part-Time Administrator you must have:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- The ability to work on your own for long periods of time
- Experience of using SAGE 50 accounts
- Knowledge of VAT returns
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Sales and Purchase Ledger Knowledge
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office and requirements of the business.
To apply for the role of a Part-Time Administrator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Administration Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Administration, Admin, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Clerical Assistant, SAGE, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, VAT
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role