Recruitment Account Manager | Darlington | £25,000 + Commission
Are you a Recruitment Consultant looking to move away from sales?
Or are you an experienced Recruitment Resourcing Specialist looking for a step up in your career?
If so, we have a varied non-sales recruitment opportunity
available for you!
We are currently looking to bring on board a Recruitment Account Manager
to further strengthen our growing team in Darlington branch.
What does the Recruitment Account Manager role look like?
- As a Recruitment Account Manager, you will take day-to-day responsibility for managing and looking after a number of our key clients.
- You will be recruiting for all levels of temporary and permanent positions
within your dedicated business areas.
- You’ll be actively involved with advert writing, advertising, sourcing, telephone interviewing, candidate registrations, managing offers, post-offer candidate engagement, and dealing with general recruitment administration and reporting.
- You will act as a main point of the contact and develop long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders by attending client meetings on regular basis.
Is this a fit for you?
- We are looking for someone with previous recruitment experience in a similar role, such as Recruitment Consultant, Delivery Consultant, Resourcing Manager, Account Manager, On-site Account Manager or other relevant recruitment position.
- You have great candidate management skills and understand all aspects of candidate qualification, interviewing process, closing techniques and overall candidate care.
- You are a confident communicator when liaising with key stakeholders and
passionate about excellent service delivery. You are happy to work independently, can manage your time efficiently, have exceptional prioritizing and planning skills and thrive under pressure.
What’s on offer?
- This is an ideal role for an experienced recruiter who is looking to move away from sales or step up into a pure account management/delivery role.
- In addition to a very competitive base salary, you will also receive extensive opportunities to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally.
- You will be part of the team in an established, reputable company with friendly and supportive working environment
How to apply?
If you would like to become our next high performer, please register your interest via the link shown and we will get in touch with you.
Recruiter, Candidate Manager, Resourcing manager, Recruitment Consultant, Delivery Consultant, Resourcer, Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Account Manager, Sales, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruitment Assistant, HR Assistant, Recruitment Co-ordinator, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment, Human Resources, Recruitment Partner, On-site Recruiter, Talent Acqusistion Manager