Our client is a long established Agricultural Company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Feed Mill Operative to join their team on a long term temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Feed Mill Operative looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Feed Mill Operative, you will be responsible for the running and maintenance of the mill.
Your duties will include:
- Working within the feed mill
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Mixing feed rations for customers
- Operating feed manufacturing equipment
- Manually loading nutrients into the feed
To be considered for the role of a Feed Mill Operative you must have:
- Experience or a good understanding of a working mill
- FLT licence (not essential)
- Experience of using machinery
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- A flexible approach to work
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the very rural location of the client
To apply for the Feed Mill Operative role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.