Our client is a market leading FMCG manufacturer based in Thirsk, North Yorkshire. They are currently expanding their Continuous Improvement team and are looking for a driven and motivated individual who really wants to make a difference to their family business.
This is an exciting role for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to implement lean techniques across the Production / Factory facilities.
About the Role
• The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing continuous improvement techniques across the shop floor.
• The role will involve process mapping, root cause analysis and kaizen events.
• You will work closely with the engineering, production and quality departments to reduce the number of non-conformances and reduce costs. You will also work to improve the on-time delivery rate.
• Once you have made improvements, you will be responsible for writing the SOP's into the Quality Management system and ensure that this is adhered to.
• This role would be best suited to a recent Graduate or someone with 1-2 years of experience in similar position
• Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar field
• Enthusiastic, driven and self-starting personality
• Problem solver with a 'can do' attitude
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, use your own initiative and communicate effectively at all levels.
In return you will receive;
Continuous Improvement Engineer / Graduate Engineer / Process Engineer / Chemical Engineer / Chemical Engineering / Continuous Improvement / Process Engineering / FMCG / CIE
Apply online or find out more about the role