Our client is a well-established family business. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Mechanic to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Vehicle Mechanic looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Vehicle Mechanic you will be responsible for the service and repair of forecourt and public vehicles.
Your duties will include:
- Reporting to the service manager to collect work orders
- Speaking directly with customers
- Carrying out inspections on a range of different vehicles
- Service and repair
- Working to deadlines
- Read and repair from manuals
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Recording all work carried out
To be considered for the role of a Vehicle Mechanic you must have:
- Qualifications up to NVQ Level 3
- Access to your own tools
- The ability to follow instructions
- Experience working in a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- A good attitude towards health and safety
- Willing to learn
- The flexibility to get the job done
Although not essential, an MOT Test qualification would be desirable.
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Vehicle Mechanic, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Mechanic, Technician, Automotive, Mechanical, Garage, Engineering, Car Mechanic, Car Technician
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role