This is the ideal role for an Administrator Assistant looking for Permanent work.
As an Administrator Assistant you will be responsible for everyday Administrator duties in an office environment
Your duties will include:
· To assist the adviser to progress mortgage and protection to completion, as efficiently as possible, keeping all interested parties updated.
· To adhere to all MAB compliance procedures.
· Complete a file check within 48 hours of case being received from adviser, creating an accurate record of documents on file check sheet, and actions on Midas.
· Use Midas work flow to it's optimum, as a valuable tool to plan workloads, recording all actions taken on Midas notes, ensuring that the status is correct at all times.
· Package mortgage documents efficiently to provide lenders with the requirements to complete underwriting as quickly as possible, ensuring offers are received within a maximum time-frame of 16 days, wherever possible.
· Work closely with advisers, creating a great team, to provide outstanding customer service.
· Make an informative, professional introduction call to every mortgage client within 24 hours of the file check being completed.
· Act in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
· Update clients and agents regularly, by telephone, regarding case progress and outstanding requirements.
· Chase outstanding documents in a proactive manner, to fulfill all lender, provider and MAB requirements.
To be considered for the role of Administrator Assistant you must have;
· Administrator experience (two plus years)
· A positive attitude
· Good time keeping
Good customer service skills
Additionally, you must possess a methodical approach to work and be a good team player.
To apply for the role of Administrator Assistant please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.