Baxter Personnel is thrilled to be working on an exciting managed services contract for one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Account Manager to work on a high volume recruitment contract based in our Mayfair office.
What does the Recruitment Account Manager role look like?
- As a Recruitment Account Manager, you will take day-to-day responsibility for facilitating recruitment process for all levels of the distribution centre and retail store employees within your dedicated business areas.
- While you will be expected to manage the entire recruitment lifecycle, the majority of your days will be spent face to face interviewing high volume of candidates and facilitating assessment days.
- You will also act as a main point of the contact and develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
- Naturally, you will be actively involved with advert writing, advertising, sourcing, telephone interviewing, managing offers, post-offer candidate engagement, and dealing with general recruitment administration and reporting.
Is this a fit for you?
- We are looking for someone with seasoned high volume recruitment experience; this could be either in the agency, on-site, in-house or RPO environment. What matters the most is your experience with high volume recruitment projects and delivering top quality candidates within agreed timescales.
- It is likely that you are an existing Account / Internal Recruitment Manager looking to expand your experience or a Senior Recruitment / Resourcing Consultant looking to make a move into a pure delivery role within RPO / Managed Services environment.
- You are a confident communicator when liaising with key stakeholders and passionate about excellent service delivery. You are happy to work independently, can manage your time efficiently, have exceptional prioritizing and planning skills and thrive under pressure.
Why should you join?
- You will be working on a high profile recruitment contract for one of the most recognisable and fastest growing retail brands in the UK.
- It’s a non-selling recruitment role where you will be meeting both your stakeholders and candidates face to face on regular basis.
- You will also be given a level of autonomy and be part of the team in an established, reputable company with friendly and supportive working environment.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, we look forward to speaking to you!
Volume Recruitment, Recruitment Account Manager, Recruitment Delivery Manager, Recruitment Business Partner, Recruiter, Candidate Manager, Resourcing Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Delivery Consultant, RPO, Resourcer, Recruitment Co-ordinator, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment, Recruitment Partner, On-site Recruiter, Talent Acqusistion Manager, In-House Recruiter.