Our client is a long established and hugely successful customer and employee engagement company located in Darlington. This dynamic company has an enviable client base that stretches across the UK and will see you working with luxury brands and Blue Chip companies.
Due to demand, a new role has been created for a business development manager to join an existing team and work closely with the National Sales Manager. This is a national role so will involve a large amount of travel with occasional overnight stays.
This role is an out and out sales position. As a business development manager you will be selling the company's extensive range of services across multiple sectors. You will receive ongoing training and become an expert in this field.
Your role will include:
· Generating new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the UK market, using a consultative approach to selling
· Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
· Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are achieved
· build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the products and services by working closely with the management team and your peers
· Work closely with internal client services to ensure smooth progression of solution development and that a professional handover happens between the company and the client
· Identify opportunities to create additional cross-offerings and synergies based on client demand
· Attend relevant events to network and create leads and interest
· Working closely with the marketing and client services departments to help identify leads gathered from various sources
· Working a mixed field and office based role
To be considered for the role of a Business Development Manager you must have:
· The ability to influence and negotiate throughout long sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders at all levels
· A strong business development background to develop and shape long-term opportunities to pint of sale using a consultative approach
· The ability to develop and execute clearly defined growth plans
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Experience of working in a corporate environment
· Highly organised and able to manage time effectively
· The ability to build relationships at a senior level
· Effective communication skills
Additionally, a full clean driving licence is required
If successful in application, you will receive:
· A competitive salary and an excellent commission structure
· A company car
· A mobile phone
To apply for the Business Development Manager role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Manager, Field Sales Representative, Field Sales Executive, Area Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Development Executive, BDM, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, product list
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role