Packing Line Operator
- £22,813 rising to £24,585 after training
- Full Training + Pension Plan + Childcare Vouchers + Free Parking
- Permanent, full-time position
Our client is an award-winning and long-established food manufacturer and they are now looking for multiple Packing Line Operators to join their team based in Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
This is a really exciting time to join this dynamic and growing company and is a great opportunity for a driven and hard-working individual to develop their career in manufacturing.
What Will You Do as a Packing Line Operator?
- Selecting, labelling and scanning the finished product and make sure it is taken to the correct location
- Managing the inbound and outbound deliveries, making sure the procedures and paperwork are correctly completed
- Monitoring and controlling the packing lines and machine
- Recording information for traceability
- Ensuring that all areas are clear and kept tidy at all times
- Working rotational shift pattern (days & nights)
- Working under strict food hygiene regulations
What do we require from you?
- Our client is looking for someone who is driven and determined to progress
- Organisation skills, able to use own initiative and have excellent concentration skills
- Ability to work in a rotational shift pattern 6am-6pm & 6pm-6am (48 hours per week + flexibility around working overtime when needed)
- Fork lift truck licence are desirable, but full training will be provided
- Able to comply with Food Safety and Hygiene Legislation
- Due to the location, you must have your own transport and live within 20 miles of Dalton Airfield
What's on offer?
In addition to a full training and opportunities to progress, there’s also a fantastic salary and benefits package on offer:
- Base salary of £22,813 p/annum rising to £24,585 p/annum after full training & progression
- Pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff shop
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme upon qualification criteria
- Team days out
- Full on-going training and an individual performance development plan
Most importantly, you will be part of a dynamic and expanding business that will look after you and help you to grow your career given that you demonstrate great ambition and initiative.
Please apply via the button or link shown. We will contact you to discuss your experience in more detail and tell you more about our client and the position.
Additional Keywords: Packer, Production Operative, Production, Production Packer, Picker, Warehouse, Food Manufacturer, Processor