Want to be part of something special?
Property Accounts Assistant
Isle of Sheppey
£30,320 per annum
Monday – Friday, working 08:00 – 16:30
Aldi is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the World and now has over 740 stores in the UK, with a view to increasing this to 1000 stores by 2022. At the core of these stores is a busy, streamlined Distribution Centre ensuring the right goods hit the right stores in the most efficient way.
In 2015 Aldi unveiled plans to open a brand new, state of the art Distribution Centre to be based in Neats Court on the Isle of Sheppey, supporting stores across the South East of England.
As a Property Accounts Assistant you will be part of an integral team tasked with the efficient and accurate running of the Property Department during Aldi’s exciting period of new store openings and existing store upgrades.
Your duties will include:
• Stamping and checking the calculation of invoices for construction, equipment and services, ensuring the correct allocation to investors.
• Maintaining a requested funds log, invoice logs and monitoring costs and accruals as required.
• Producing new site details and site sale details.
• Controlling all service charges, lease and rent information.
• Completing construction industry scheme records for construction works.
• Obtaining object numbers from Corporate and inputting the relevant site details on the system.
• Ensuring that all new site/ store information is entered on the system.
• Ensuring that all costs in the system reconcile with the relevant accounts on a monthly basis.
• Inputting invoices and accruals on the system when required.
• Providing information regarding the financial projection and annual budget.
• Checking invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following company procedures.
To be considered for the role of Property Accounts Assistant, you must have:
• Experience in a busy role within accounts
• Experience of working in a demanding, accurate role with regular deadlines.
• Good Excel and Outlook skills.
Additionally, you must be forward thinking, compliant, have strong initiative and a professional attitude.
Due to the required training and location of the Regional Distribution Centre your own transport is essential.
If successful you will be required to undertake up to 6 months training prior to the site opening in 2019. You will be based at the Chelmsford Regional Distribution Centre for the entirety of the training programme where you will be based Monday-Friday, accommodation will be provided.
To apply for the role of Property Accounts Assistant please apply via the button or link shown.