We are a well-established specialist FMCG food manufacturer based in Bodelwyddan.
We are now looking to add a Line Manager to our growing team.
To manage the activities of the factory in order to maintain continuous production of the company’s products in line with all legislation and procedure to the required productivity quality and safety standards
Mon - Thursday 6am -4pm / 4pm – 2am rotation
To monitor factory activities to ensure production targets are achieved
· To lead, manage, coach and develop factory team
· To identify and initiate any training requirements to improve factory performance
· Ensure Bakery hygiene and safety standards are maintained to the required level
· To communicate with other team members and management team
· To ensure through supervisory team that all documentation is completed accurately
· To minimise production costs by control of key resources(labour,machinery & materials)
· To identify and implement actions which give improved factory performance
· To manage shopfloor disciplinary procedure as laid down in company guidelines
· GMP and housekeeping
Knowledge & Specific Job Skills:
· Product knowledge
· Mixing (ingredients, weighing,recipes)
· (machine operation, mechanical aptitude)
· Health and safety at work act
· Company regulations
· Supervisory ( communication and leadership)
· Good standard of general literacy and numeracy
· Planning and Organising
· Working with others
· Food hygiene standards
· Health & Safety standards
· Decision making
· Quality awareness
What's on offer?
Bear with us while we connect you to a member of our team...
Chat with us now to find out more, and progress with your application
The Real Pet Food Co Ltd - Royal Welch Avenue, Bodelwyddan, LL18 5TQ