Our client is a long established company based in Darlington. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Trailer Driver to join their team on a temporary basis working events around the North East including weekends.
This is the ideal role for a Trailer Driver looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Trailer Driver, you will be responsible for ensuring the trailer is dropped off at the event location and picked up after the event, making sure the trailer gets there in reasonable time.
Your duties will include:
- Picking up vehicle and trailer from main depot
- Driving to one location and unhooking the trailer
- Driving vehicle back to depot and then collecting later in the day to pick up the trailer
To be considered for the role of a Trailer Driver, you must have:
- A clean UK Driving Licence
- Experience of towing a trailer with relevant licence qualifications
- The flexibility to be able to drop off the trailer early afternoon and collect late evening
- The available dates free to work: 18th, 27th, 30th July and 10th,13th, 21st and 24th August 2018
** Please note you will be paid for the time
between drop of and pick up**
To apply for the role of a Trailer Driver, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.