Our client is an established, growing food manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Bakery Production Operative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Bakery Production Operative looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Bakery Production Operative, you will be expected to weigh ingredients, make sure all products are packed correctly and all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Your duties will include:
- Working alongside a small dedicated production team
- Working to your own initiative
- Operating baking ovens
- Working alongside the Baker Supervisor
- Hand making quality products
- Operating machinery
- Following written and verbal instructions
To be considered for the role of a Bakery Production Operative, you must have:
- Experience in a food production environment
- A passion for making quality food products
- The desire to succeed in a growing business
- A logical and methodical approach to work
- Proven reliability in a working environment
- The ability to work well under pressure
Additionally, you MUST possess your own vehicle due to the location of client.
Although not essential, Food hygiene certificates would be welcomed
To apply for the role of a Bakery Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Bakery, baking Production Supervisor, Factory Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Production, Manufacturing Team Leader, Factory Team Leader, Manufacturing, Manufacturing
Baxter Personnel, Darlington, DL1 4WD