Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Operative to join their team.
This is the ideal role for an Industrial Operative looking for to join a well-respected growing business.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of industrial cleaning activities including working at heights and in confined spaces.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained
• Using high pressure water jetting machines
• Operating machinery
• Maintaining machinery and highlighting issues to management
• Heavy lifting
• Industrial Cleaning
• Concrete cutting / removal
• Paint removal
• Written reports of site visits
• Completion of site paperwork
• Maintaining company vehicles
• Occasional nights away (fully expensed by the company)
To be considered for the role of an Industrial Operative, you must have/be:
Additionally, you must have a full UK driving licence
To apply for the role of an Industrial Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: Pressure washer, Pressure Jet, Concrete cutting, Cleaning operative, Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Hygiene Operative, PASMA, CSCS.
Baxter Personnel, Ground Floor, 7 Pioneer Court, Morton Palms Business Park, Darlington, DL1 4WD