Job Title: TEKLA Draughtsperson
Reporting to: Drawing Office Manager
Working with: Engineering Department, Estimating Department, Projects, External Drawing Offices, External Design Office, Workshop, Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors & Administration
Overall Job Description:
Good experience, knowledge and well conversed with TEKLA 3D modelling.
Capable of modelling steel bridges within TEKLA which includes initial model for PML production, 3D Model, Approval drawings for submission to client, component and Fabrication drawings.
Generation of Fabrication, Fittings and GA drawings, NC Data. Produce reports for export to Strumis files as per works requirements.
Checking of own work to ensure all modelling and drawings are to Company standards and quality.
Editing of drawings and any back draughting following checking.
Any experience in building structures modelling will be also be useful.
Ensure that all models and drawings are delivered to project fabrication programme.
Build and maintain good relations with all staff, clients and their project team personnel to promote the CBUK values. In all interactions with customers our culture of quality, professionalism, fairness, can do attitude and a state of being easy to do business with should be held foremost in our client’s minds.
• Provide TEKLA Modelling from clients drawings, fabrication and Fitting drawing production and support to all projects.
• Checking of models and drawings.
• Editing and back draughting.
• Raise RFI’s as and when required.
• Be prepared to meet with client’s team to discuss any project drawing /model related issues.
Cleveland Bridge UK Page 2 of 2 GT 12 Oct 17
• Provide support to other members of the D.O. Team as and when required.
• Provide Drawing support to works and respond to any queries or request for information.
• Support to projects and site teams.
• Detailed / Expert knowledge and user of current versions of TEKLA.
• Keep up to date with TEKLA and / or other CAD related software developments and revisions.
• Knowledge of other 3D Modelling software will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to Model build, connections and fabrication drawings.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• Personable and able to get on with everyone
To apply for the role of TEKLA Draughtsperson, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: TEKLA, Draughtsperson, Drawing Office, Team, Drawings, Building Structures, Modelling
Bear with us while we connect you to a member of our team...
Chat with us now to progress your application to the next stage