Our client is an established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Administrator to join their team on a part-time temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for an Internal Sales Administrator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Internal Sales Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining and improving sales for the company.
Your duties will include:
- Update customer database
- Taking incoming orders over the phone
- Allocating ordering with a purchase order number
- Ensuring stocks are in for orders placed
- Processing the order through Sage Line 50 system
- Building strong relationships quickly with clients
- Answering incoming call
- Communicating effectively with other departments to ensure sale processes are completed
- Other administration duties as required
To be considered for the role of an Internal Sales Administrator you must have:
- A background in a sales / administration
- A passion for sales and achieving targets
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Experience using excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- A proactive and methodical approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
To apply for the role of an Internal Sales Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: internal sales, merchant sales, Internal Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Internal Sales Advisor, Sales Person
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG