Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a
Warehouse Operative to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Warehouse Operative looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for signing off delivered goods in and distributing them into their correct unit.
Working hours are 8:30am-4:30pm
Your duties will include:
- Receive stock deliveries, inspection of delivery and unloading safely
- Picking and packing items for dispatch
- Labelling and putting stock in correct location
- Understanding and completion of paperwork
- Cleaning of the warehouse
- Stock check and relaying information back to relevant departments
- Other duties as required
To be considered for the role of a Warehouse Assistant you must have:
- The ability to lift
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Your own safety boots
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent punctuality
-The ability to work on your own with little supervision
This is a physically demanding role, if you enjoy being challenged physically then we would love to hear from you.
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Warehouse Operative role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.