Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for Front Of House Staff to join their team on an ad-hoc temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for Front Of House Staff looking to work with a fantastic company who offer excellent working conditions.
As Front Of House Staff you will be responsible for offering fantastic, professional customer service at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Serving customers drinks and food
- Taking written orders
- Working in a fast paced restaurant
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Working weekends
To be considered for the role of Front Of House Staff you must have:
- Experience of working in a front of house role
- Exceptional communication skills
- The availability to work weekends
- An understanding of how a kitchen works
- A passion for food and drink
Additionally, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Front Of House Staff, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Front Of House, Waiter, Waitress, silver service, food service