Want to be part of something special?
ALDI Isle of Sheppey
£44,000 per annum, rising to £75,360 after 4 years
Company car – fully expensed Audi A4
Aldi is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the World and now has over 740 stores in the UK, with a view to increasing this to 1000 stores by 2022. At the core of these stores is a busy, streamlined Distribution Centre ensuring the right goods hit the right stores in the most efficient way.
In 2015 Aldi unveiled plans to open a brand new, state of the art Distribution Centre to be based in Neats Court on the Isle of Sheppey, supporting stores across the South East of England. This investment will create 400 jobs, and we are currently looking for a Property Manager to be part of this brand new site from the get-go.
The role will involve assisting the Property Director with property related projects, completion of new sites under construction, store extensions, refurbishments and acquisition of new sites to the agreed ALDI specification whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment, minimal costs, strong due diligence and accurate accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determines planned maintenance contracts (as required).
- Authorises the payment of invoices up to the limit determined.
- Determines repairs and architectural changes as well as other work to be carried out on the buildings and the external areas, within their area of responsibility.
- Informs the Property Director on the status of any construction, refurbishments, extensions and other property related projects as undertaken.
- Liaises with internal and external auditors and external bodies when required.
- Recommends the purchase of assets, over the limit determined, to the Property Director.
- Ensures all aspects of store design are checked, meet ALDI specifications, UK design standards and are compliant with the relevant Building Regulations.
- Obtains all required warrants and licences where necessary for construction, refurbishments, extensions and other property related projects. Monitors construction progress and optimises the approval processes.
- Is responsible for ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety measures in their area of responsibility.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must:
- Have a background in Soft and Hard FM
- Experience in managing complex multi-site-environments
- Have managed senior level third party relationships
- Have led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Be commercially and financially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply for the role of Property Manager, please apply via the button or link shown.
Bear with us while we connect you to a member of our team...
Chat with us now to find out more, and progress with your application