This is the ideal role for a Factory Operative looking to develop their career.
As a Factory Operative you will be responsible for loading goods, wrapping and cleaning. The role is physically demanding.
Your duties will include:
- Loading goods
- Inserting plastic caps in end of steel
- Cleaning steel frames before powder coating (large part of the job)
- Use of circular saw for cutting tube
- Working on deburring machine
- Tube punching machine and potential other jobs depending on capabilities
To be considered for the role of Factory Operative you must have:
- Experience in a factory/warehouse environment
- Hardworking, fit and enthusiastic
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent punctuality
To apply for the role of Factory Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Baxter Personnel, Darlington, DL1 4WD