Our client is an established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join their team on a full-time 6 month contract.
This is the ideal role for a Receptionist looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for providing customer care and reception duties.
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming visitors to site and checking them in accordingly
- Receiving inbound calls
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange accommodation and travel requirements for staff
- Mange the general office supplies and stationary
- Other general administrative tasks as required
To be considered for the role of a Receptionist you must have:
- Experience working with Microsoft packages
- Experience working in an admin based role
- Attentiveness to accuracy and details
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate both orally and in writing
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the location of the client
To apply for the Receptionist, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.