Our client is a well-established, leader within the food industry are looking to appoint an experienced Technical Manager to join their rapidly expanding quality team.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Technical Manager to become part of a recognised team within the food manufacturing industry.
As the Technical Manager you will be required to manage the daily functions of the Technical and Quality Assurance Departments.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that all quality and food safety systems are operated throughout all departments with full documentation
- You will be required to be the on-site contact for quality and technical matters, including the accompaniment of visiting auditors and customer technologists
- Solely responsible and aware of customer complaints and where possible investigate, implement systems and reduce further complaints
- Be fully familiar with all customer specifications and ensure all revisions are communicated to production personnel
- Carry out GMP/Food safety internal audits
- Maintain and upgrade the site technical status
To be considered for the role of Technical Manager, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Quality Assurance, Auditor or Technical Manager
- Experience of working in a fast paced food environment
- HACCP Qualification
- Knowledge of retailers
Additionally, you must possess high levels of communication skills, be able to effectively manage a team of people and be self-motivated. You will be commercially aware, motivated and have a good understanding of the food manufacturing process.
To apply for the role of Technical Manager, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Technical Manager, Technical Supervisor, Technical Assistant, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, HACCP.
Baxter Personnel Darlington, DL1 4WD