Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Production Assembler to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Production Assembler looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Production Assembler, you will be responsible for accurately assembling mechanical and electrical products
Your duties will include:
- The assembly of electrical component's (wiring)
- Mechanical assembly
- Reading and following technical drawings and specifications
- Cables / Connector preparation and termination
- Basic PCB assembly
- Limited site work may be required
- Use of power tools
To be considered for the role of a production Assemblers, you must have:
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- A willingness to learn new skills through on the job training
- Excellent punctuality
- The flexibility to achieve targets
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own vehicle is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Production Assembler, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.