Our client is an established food manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Packer to join their team on a full-time on-going temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Packer looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Packer you will be responsible for packing meat products in a safe and legal manner.
Your duties will include:
- Working on fast moving production lines
- Checking produce for each order
- Using a thermal shrink packaging machine
- Packing items into boxes
- Labelling boxes
- Stacking Pallets
- Recording information for traceability
- Achieving packing targets
- Working in a chilled environment
- Working under strict food hygiene regulations
To be considered for the role of a Packer you must have:
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- The ability to work in a safe and controlled manner
- The flexibility to work different shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
To apply for the role of a Packer, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Packer, Production Operative, production, production packer, picker, warehouse, food manufacturer, processor