Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for several Assembly Operative’s to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for an Assembly Operative looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Assembly Operative, you will be responsible for assembling products from a job specification.
Your duties will include:
• Operating a range of hand tools
• Assembly of different products
• Completing all relevant paperwork
• Basic electrical assembly
• Working in a workshop environment
To be considered for the role of Assembly Operative, you must have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience in using tools
• Excellent time attendance
• High attention to detail
• A willingness to learn new skills
To apply for the role of Assembly Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: Keywords: Fabrication, Quality Control, Assembly, Operative, Production, And ManufacturingBaxter Personnel, Ground Floor, 7 Pioneer Court, Morton Palms Business Park, Darlington, DL1 4WD