Want to be part of something special?
PA to Managing Director
Isle of Sheppey
£30,320 per annum
Monday – Friday. Working hours: 08:00 – 16:30
Aldi is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the World and now has over 740 stores in the UK, with a view to increasing this to 1000 stores by 2022. At the core of these stores is a busy, streamlined Distribution Centre ensuring the right goods hit the right stores in the most efficient way.
In 2015 Aldi unveiled plans to open a brand new, state of the art Distribution Centre to be based in Neats Court on the Isle of Sheppey, supporting stores across the South East of England. Forming an integral part of the operations team will be one Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
Your duties will include:
• Providing administrative support as required to the Managing Director
• Diary management and arranging meetings
• Arranging travel and accommodation where necessary
• Maintaining appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility
• Checking invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following Company procedures
• Responsible for all incoming calls and emails, dealing with as appropriate
• Dealing with confidential information
• Liaising with Directors and Senior Management on behalf of the Managing Director
• Training other Personal Assistants when required
To be considered for the role of Personal Assistant, you must have:
• Experience in a similar role, such as PA or to Executive Assistant
• High organisational skills
• Good Excel and Outlook skills
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and attention to detail whilst being able to work to tight deadlines.
Due to the required training and location of the Regional Distribution Centre your own transport is essential.
If successful you will be required to undertake 9 months training prior to the site opening in 2019. You will be based at the Chelmsford Regional Distribution Centre for the entirety of the 9 month training programme where you will be based Monday-Friday, accommodation will be provided.To apply for the role of PA to Managing Director please apply via the button or link shown.