Our client is a long established hotel and restaurant in the Darlington area. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Chef De Partie to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Chef De Partie looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As Chef De Partie you will be responsible for providing a high standard of food production.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing food to the head chef's instructions
- Maintaining a high standard of service at all times
- Making sure that Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations are adhered to at all times
- Working flexible hours throughout the week
To be considered for the role of Chef De Partie you must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The flexibility around working days
- The willingness to learn new skills
To apply for the role of Chef De Partie, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Chef De Partie, Hotel, Kitchen, Restaurant, Catering, Cooking, Food, Chef De Partie, Chef, Cook, Restaurant, Kitchen, Hotel, Food Service