Our client is a long established upmarket. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Café Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for Café Manager looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As Café Manager, you will be responsible for developing and driving forward the café side of the business.
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining an excellent reputation for customer service
- Managing and motivating a team of up to 20 staff members
- Promote and practice relevant health and safety and fire safety standards
- Food preparation, menu planning and service
- Having the autonomy for all financial stock control
- Organising suppliers and negotiating prices to help lower cost
- Be accountable for turnover and monitor against budget
- train staff to develop service to expected standards of the business
- Managing the weekly rotas
- liaise with all other departments and assist where necessary
- Recruitment and training and reviews
To be considered for the role of Café Manager, you must have:
- Exceptional front of house skills
- Experience of managing a large team in the catering industry
- A passion for driving businesses forward
- Exceptional commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- A friendly and approachable attitude
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of Café Manager, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Assistant Cafe Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Cafe Supervisor, Restaurant Supervisor, Hotel, Food & Beverage, Catering, catering manager, hospitality manager, café manager, bistro manager, restaurant manager, front of house a Coffee Shop Manager