Our client is an established manufacturing company. Opportunities have arisen for FLT Drivers to join their team on an on going basis.
This is the ideal role for a Reach and Counterbalance Truck driver looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Reach and Counterbalance Truck Driver, you will be responsible for moving pallets around the distribution area.
Your duties will include:
- Moving pallets of product from warehousing to distribution using Pedestrian Pallet Trucks.
- Loading HGV vehicles with product using Pedestrian Pallet Trucks.
- Picking pallets from drive in racking on a Reach Truck.
- Storing pallets using a Reach Truck.
- Moving pallets with a Counterbalance Truck.
- Assisting in others areas as required.
To be considered for the role of Reach Truck and Counterbalance Truck Driver, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- All relevant and in date certificates and licenses.
- A high attention to detail.
To apply for the role of FLT Driver, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Forklift Truck Driver, FLT Driver, Fork lift, FLT, Reach, Counter Balance, Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics, Stock, Transport, Pallet, PPT, Man Rider, VNA, Pallet Truck, Warehouse operative, Electric Pallet Truck
Bear with us while we connect you to a member of our team...
Chat with us now to progress your application to the next stage
Please enter a valid postcode, you will then be presented with your address options, ensure to click one of the options provided.
Postcode should be entered as shown, e.g. DL1 4WD
To make the application process as easy as possible we remember your details for your next job application. You can opt out above.