Our client is an established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Process Operator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Process Operator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Process Operator, you will be responsible for the manufacturing process.
Your duties will include:
-Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run.
- Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into mixing equipment.
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary.
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes in conjunction with the technical operators.
- Closing down and cleaning the plant and machinery (within the set procedure) and supporting minor maintenance work.
- Ensuring all relevant written records are completed & accurate including shift process report.
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to the process manager and maintenance engineers.
- Communicating with numerous departmental managers to relay important information relating to quality faults & machine faults.
To be considered for the role of Process Operator, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, within a food/beverage production environment.
- Experience of self-management and working on your own.
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills; ideally you must be computer literate.
Although not essential, hygiene experience is preferred.
You will work on a shift pattern.
To apply for the role of Process Operator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.