Our client is an established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Production Supervisor to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Production Supervisor looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As for a Production Supervisorr you will be responsible for providing to support to the production department at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Working on production lines and cover team leader duties when required
- Conduct personnel PPE checks and make sure H&S is adhered to
- Encouraging and motivation of staff members
- Completing risk assessments on new jobs
- Working on improvement projects within the production facility
- Assisting with new packing methods and trial runs
- Daily production reports
To be considered for the role of for a Production Supervisor you must have:
- Experience of working in an industrial production facility
- The ability to communicate to staff members on all levels
- Proven experience of leading a team
- The flexibility to work where you are required
- The willingness to learn new skills
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Production Support / Assistant Team Leader, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production, Production Support, Assistant Team Leader, Production Team Leader, Production Supervisor, Production Operative, Manufacturing, Factory Worker
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG