Our client is an established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for several Packers to join their team on a full-time on-going temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Packer looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Packer you will be responsible for packing meat products in a safe and legal manner.
Your duties will include:
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Packing items into boxes
- Labelling boxes
- Stacking Pallets
- Recording information for traceability
- Achieving packing targets
To be considered for the role of a Packer you must have:
- Experience of working in an warehouse environment (Desirable)
- The ability to work in a safe and controlled manner
- The flexibility to work different shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
To apply for the role of a Packer, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Packer, Production Operative, production, production packer, picker, warehouse, food manufacturer, processor