Our client is a long established international manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is mechanically biased, to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their career with an award-winning company, that offer some of the best benefits in the UK including a generous pension, private health care and much more. This also a great opportunity to work in one of the most state-of-the-art facilities in the UK with a fantastic work culture where no two days are the same.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of mechanical and electrical issues on a shift pattern including days and nights.
Your duties will include:
- Planned preventative tasks (Electrical & Mechanical)
- General maintenance tasks (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Project work
- Welding MIG/TIG
- Fabrication – milling and turning
- Responding to day to day production breakdowns
- Working a shift system including days and nights
- Working within a small team covering shifts
To be considered for the role of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you must have:
- An Engineering Qualification, City in Guilds or a HNC/HND in Engineering
- Experience in a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Role within an FMCG environment
- Strong attention to detail
- An excellent team player
- An ability to carry out responsibilities quickly and accurately
- A positive flexible approach to work
- A willingness to learn new skills
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Production Electrician, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance, Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical, Plant Maintenance, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG