Our client is an established company based in Darlington. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join their team on a full-time temporary basis in their fantastic head office.
This is the ideal role for an Office Administrator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Office Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the different departments within the business.
Your duties will include:
- Collecting files from different department
- Organising the files into order
- Scanning files onto the system
- Selecting scanned files on the system and organising them into relevant files
To be considered for the role of an Office Administrator you must have:
- Experience in working in a similar role
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages
To apply for the role of an Office Administrator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Administration Assistant, Office Junior, Administrator, Junior Administrator, Office Support, Admin, Administrative, Office Administrator
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG