Our client is a long established Logistics and Distribution company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an LGV Mechanic to supervise their night shift team
This is the ideal role for an LGV Mechanic looking to step into a higher role and develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an LGV Mechanic, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining the company fleet of vehicles and trailers in line with planned maintenance schedules to VOSA standards, including MOT preparations.
• Preparing and carrying out regular services to the fleet of vehicles and trailers
• Scheduled inspections
• MOT preparations
• General repairs
• Supervision of staff
• Delegation of work orders to be followed
• Speaking to suppliers
• Communicating effectively with other departments
• Relevant training to NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds equivalent
• Class 1 C&E license would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience in supervising people
To apply for the role of LGV Mechanic, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: LGV Mechanic, HGV Fitter, HGV Mechanic
Baxter Personnel, Darlington, DL1 5HG