Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of mechanical and electrical issues on a day shift.
Your duties will include:
- Planned preventative tasks (Electrical & Mechanical)
- General maintenance tasks (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Fault finding
- Responding to day to day production breakdowns
- PLC work
- Joining a shared call out rota
- Development of apprentice engineers
To be considered for the role of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you must have:
- An Engineering Qualification, City in Guilds or a HNC/HND in Engineering
- Experience in a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Role within a production environment
- Knowledge of the chemical industry
- Strong attention to detail
- 17th Edition qualifications
- Knowledge of PLC's
- An ability to carry out responsibilities quickly and accurately
- A positive flexible approach to work
- A willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to develop engineering staff
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to a call out schedule.
To apply for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Production Electrician, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance, Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical, Plant Maintenance, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Bear with us while we connect you to a member of our team...
Chat with us now to find out more, and progress with your application
Baxter Personnel Ltd - 7 Pioneer Court, Morton Palms Business Park, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 4WD, DL1 4WD