Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Joiner to join their manufacturing team on a Temp to Perm basis.
This is the ideal role for a Joiner looking to develop their career with an award-winning company that is experiencing exciting growth.
As a Joiner you will be responsible for the manufacture and fixings of bespoke loft conversions.
Your duties will include:
- Manufacturing Staircases, facades, skirts and doors and windows.
- Working to customer specifications
- Working to UK building legislations
- Working in a manufacturing environment (No Site Work)
- Working as part of a team to complete each job
- Working on several jobs at any one time
To be considered for the role of a Joiner you must have:
- Qualified joiner for 1st and 2nd fix
- Experience in carpentry
- Your own tools
- Fantastic attention to details
- Pride in your work
- A full UK Driving Licence (if required to attend site)
- Experience repairing timber frames
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Joiner / Fitter role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: furniture, wood work, joinery, apprentice joiner, , power tools, bench joiner, Woodwork Machinist, Wood Machinist, Woodworking Machinist, Woodwork, Machinist, Joinery, Joiner, Edge Banding, CNC Cutter, Manufacturing, Production, Carpenter, Carpentry, Bench Joiner, Wood Manufacturing, Joinery, Joiner, Carpenter, Wood Machinist, Machine Operator, Manufacturing, Technician, Cabinet Maker, 2nd fix joiner, shop fitter, CSCS, bespoke Furniture,
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG