Full Time - Mon-Fri 9-5 overtime available
Our client is a long established embroidery company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Seamstress to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Seamstress looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Seamstress you will be responsible for operating the sewing machine safely.
Your duties will include:
• Setting the sewing machine
• Completing customer orders on time
• Using a variety of traditional and contemporary materials to interpret designs
• Using a sewing machine and embroidery machine
To be considered for the role of Seamstress, you must have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Positive attitude towards work
• Ability to individually or part as team
• previous work experience of completing alterations, stitching, sewing garments and repairs within a similar position or as a hobby, if experience is limited, training will be provided
To apply for the role of Seamstress, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: embroider, embroidery, industrial sewing, sewing, machine operative, design, fashion, textile, embroidery design, seamstress, workwear
Baxter Personnel, Middlesbrough Branch, Suite 21, Boho 6, Linthorpe Road,
Middlesbrough, Teesside, TS1 1TX