Our client is an established manufacturing company. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production/Machine Operative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a Production/Machine Operative, you will be responsible for maintaining quality standards to meet company objectives whilst adhering to all relevant Health and Safety procedures.
Your duties will include:
- Minding the Production Lines
- Setting up machinery for each job
- Shrink Wrapping
- Taking samples for the quality team
- Making sure there is no damage to the product
- Basic maintenance of production lines
- Adhering to health and safety procedures
- General housekeeping
To be considered for the role of Production/Machine Operative, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Production Assistant or Machine Operator
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A mechanically minded outlook
- The willingness to learn new skills
Due to the location of our client your own transport is essential.
To apply for the role of Production/ Machine Operative, please apply via the button shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.