Our client is an established manufacturing company with a European presence in their industry. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Operations Administrator to join their team on a full time temp to perm basis.
This is the ideal role for a Operations Administrator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company that will offer the chance of progression and development.
As an Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for performing vital technical and testing functions
Your duties will include:
- Assist conducting qualitative testing
- Assist conducting quantitative testing
- Inputting data into excel
- Supplying departements with the information
- Working with technical and production teams to assist in problem solving and implementation of corrective actions
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the quality management system
- Carrying out workspace audits
- Checking delivery paperwork when required
- Carrying out stock takes when required
To be considered for the role of Production Administrator, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, such as production administrator, quality assistant
- Strong attention to detail
- A confident approach to work
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- The willingness to learn new skills
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Due to the location of the client your own transport is essential.
To apply for the role of Production Administrator, please apply via the button shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production Administrator, Technical/ Quality Assistant, Food Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Meat Processing, Food, QA Manager, Quality Control, Food Quality Officer, Production Technical Manager, Technical Officer, Technician, Quality Manager, Food Quality, QA, QC, HACCP, Food Production, Bakery, Baking, Nutrition, Lab, Tech, Technical Assistant
Baxter Personnel - Darlington, DL1 5HG