Our client is a long established Car Dealership business in Darlington. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the service they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a 6-month basis to cover maternity.
This is the ideal role for an Accounts Assistant looking to develop their career with a widely established company.
As this position is an Accounts Assistant you will need to demonstrate that you will be able to work under pressure and have excellent organisational skills.
Your duties will include:
• Expense Invoices – coding the expenses to the correct cost centre, code and period. Scan and distribute to relevant manager for authorisation.
• Purchase Invoices – match to purchase order value, investigate any discrepancies and report them to the relevant buyer. Post matched invoices.
• Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
• Scanning supplier documentation onto Company database
• Ad hoc duties within the Finance Department
Qualifications and Required Skills:
• Experience of working in accounts.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Attention to detail.
• Can handle high volumes of work.
Hours – 9-5 Mon-Fri
Additional Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Accounting, Accounts Payable Clerk, Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounting.
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Baxter Personnel, 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG