Want to be part of something special?
Buying and Procurement Analyst
£30,320 per annum
12 month fixed term contract
Aldi is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the World and now has over 730 Stores in the UK, with planned future openings to reach 1000 stores by 2022. Aldi have won numerous awards in 2017 including Grocer of the Year. Building on the success of these awards, a planned 70 new store openings every year across the UK and investment into the opening of a brand new, state of the art distribution centre in Kent in 2019, Aldi is really on the rise.
As an integral part of the operations team, tasked with the efficient and accurate running of the Trading Department, you will be one of seven Buying and Procurement Analysts responsible for achieving compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations and contributing to the overall co-operative environment.
Your duties will include:
• Analysing historical data to predict future stock forecasting requirements and make decisions on purchasing quantities
• Ordering products, monitoring stock levels and providing feedback to the Trading
Director on any issues.
• Receiving and sending data to Corporate and all relevant departments.
• Actioning Emergency Product Withdrawals and keeping all relevant departments informed.
• Ensuring the information required regarding Regional Buying of products is maintained.
• Processing price card orders received from stores.
• Recalling damaged/ faulty stock to the regional distribution centre and arranging for collection/credit from suppliers.
• Responding to all customer complaints within the area of responsibility.
• Maintaining and controlling the stock for stores as per the legal requirements.
Key Stakeholder Communication
External – Liaise with external consultants regarding Health and Safety or Food Safety issues
Internal – Liaise with internal departments regarding quality issues and product data
To be considered for the role of Buying and Procurement Analyst you must have:
Please note, due to location of the Regional Distribution Centre your own transport would be beneficial.
Additional Keywords: Buying Assistant, Supply Chain Analyst, Trading Administrator, Purchasing Assistant, Supply Analyst, Stock Assistant, Stock Administrator, Technical Administrator, Technical, Trading, Stock, Product, Quality Control, Buyer, Supplier, Logistics, Data, Analyse, Retail.