FLT Reach and Counterbalance DriversLeeming Bar, England
View Job Description
Our client is an established manufacturing company. An opportunity has arisen for a Reach and Counterbalance Truck driver to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Reach and Counterbalance Truck driver looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Reach and Counterbalance Truck driver, you will be responsible for moving pallets around the distribution area.
Your duties will include:
- Moving pallets of product from warehousing to distribution using Pedestrian Pallet Trucks.
- Loading HGV vehicles with product using Pedestrian Pallet Trucks.
- Picking pallets from drive in racking on a Reach Truck.
- Storing pallets using a Reach Truck.
-Moving pallets with a Counterbalance Truck.
- Assisting in others areas as required.
To be considered for the role of Reach Truck and Counterbalance Truck Driver, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- All relevant and in date certificates and licenses.
- A high attention to detail.
The positions are on a temporary basis.
To apply for the role of Reach Truck and Counterbalance Truck driver, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.