Want to be part of something special?
£44,890 - £58,540 per annum
Aldi is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in the World and now has over 730 Stores in the UK, with planned future openings to reach 1000 stores by 2022. Aldi have won numerous awards in 2017 including Grocer of the Year. Building on the success of these awards, a planned 70 new store openings every year across the UK and investment into the opening of a brand new, state of the art distribution centre in Kent in 2019, Aldi is really on the rise.
Aldi is currently looking to recruit an experienced Manager to run this store and help contribute to their ongoing success. As a Store Manager no two days are the same. One day could find you sorting out deliveries, placing orders and scheduling hours to meet productivity targets. The next you might be handling customer complaints or carrying out till spot checks. And all the while you'll handle the over-riding goals of maximising sales in your store, ensuring great customer service, minimising costs and optimising productivity.
Let's put it this way. If you like the idea of running a multi-million pound store and inspiring your team to be proud of everything you've achieved together, you're going to find this a hugely rewarding role – and one with excellent prospects.
Your duties will include:
• Being inspirational and leading a motivated store team to achieve exceptional levels of customer service.
• Ensuring customers can always buy the best quality, freshest products.
• Being on hand to help with any customer queries.
• Planning store rotas and leading team meetings.
• Training your staff and offering ongoing support and development.
• Meeting store targets and achieving the best results through efficient cash control, turnover and productivity planning.
To be considered for the role of Store Manager you must have:
• Inspirational leadership qualities that can motivate staff to meet store targets and customer service targets.
• Experience in a management role in food/beverage retail including Supermarkets, Fast Food, and Coffee Chains or similar.
• Able to develop your store team and unable them to reach their full potential and career goals through effective delegation, empowerment and coaching.
• Be a proactive, hands on manager to ensure the highest standards and strive for continuous improvement.
• Financially aware and able to analyse key reporting and KPI’s.
• A complete knowledge of company policies and procedures, and have a professional work ethic.
Contracts offered will be permanent, full time (48 hours per week), working 5 out of 7 days.
There are 3 shifts typical shifts but full flexibility is required.
• 6am - 4pm
• 10am - 8pm
• 12pm – 10pm
Additional keywords: Store Manager, Manager, Supermarket, Retailer, Retail, Food, Supervisor, Grocer, Produce
Bear with us while we connect you to a member of our team...
Chat with us now to progress your application to the next stage