Our client is a long established business. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Chef to join their team in Stafforth, Barnard Castle on a temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Band 3 Chef looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Chef, you will be responsible for meals in a prison environment.
Your duties will include:
- Cooking 3 meals per day for up to 400 per session.
- Assisting prisoners to ensure the core business of the day is produced.
- Assisting members within the Catering department.
- Maintaining hygiene standards, FSMS and COSHH
To be considered for the role of a Chef, you must have:
- Previous experience as a chef
- Understand how to organise a working day within a busy kitchen
- Able to run a busy service
- A genuine passion for food
Additionally, you must possess your own vehicle due to the location of the client.
23 hours per week.
To apply for the role of a Chef, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords Chef, Commis Chef, Commis, Baking, Patisserie, Sous Chef, Chef De Partie, Kitchen & Larder, Chef, Café, Bakery, Patisserie, Chef de Partie, Chef, Cook, Restaurant, Kitchen, Hotel, Food Service