Our client is an eLearning organisation based in Barnsley who specialise in cyber security training.
This is the ideal role for a Marketing Executive looking to develop their career.
Your Duties will include;
• Developing, coordinating and assisting with the smooth running of monthly marketing campaigns
• Learning about the products on offer, including how they can be tailored to client needs, in order to give accurate and helpful sales information to prospective clients
• Managing the customer database, nurturing business relationships with new and existing clients
• Assisting in delivering of marketing activities including organising and attending sales exhibitions
• Assisting in enhancing the company’s online presence, which includes the updating and monitoring of company websites
• Managing social media streams and working to convert traffic into enquiries, and enquiries into leads
• Meet KPI's
To be considered for the role of Marketing Executive, you must have/be:
• A Degree in Marketing/Events Management/Business discipline
• Be positive, enthusiastic and full of energy
• Be commercially aware: meaning you are interested in our customers, competition, markets and how the business works
• Have excellent written and spoken English
• Have excellent IT skills and have the ability to pick up new systems easily
• Be highly professional and customer focused
• Be able to work well as part of a busy team
• Be driven and ambitious
Additionally, you must possess a methodical approach to work and be a good team player.
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords Planning, Marketing Executive, Social Media, Marketing, Executive, Leader, Barnsley
Baxter Personnel, Barnsley Branch, Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2JW.