Our client is an established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the production lines.
Your duties will include:
- Assist the Production Manager with machine checks
- Provide Engineering solutions and assist in an operational capacity
- Monitoring all machines and ancillary plant
- Follow preventative maintenance and lubrication schedules
- Repairs during production
- Planned maintenance on electrical and mechanical machinery
- Working a rota'd call out system
To be considered for the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you must have:
- Apprentice trained and experience in a similar role within a FMCG environment
- Qualified to C&G/HNC/ONC or equivalent
- Familiar with maintaining automated high speed production lines and ancillary equipment
- Experience of pneumatic and hydraulics
- 17th Edition
- PLC knowledge
Due to the location of our client your own transport is essential.
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills; ideally you must be computer literate.
To apply for the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, Technician, Food, Beverage, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, PLC, Programming.