Our client is an established stock holding company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Sales Executive looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for account management of existing clients whilst gaining new business offering work wear solutions.
Your duties will include:
- Identifying key accounts in the North Yorkshire through cold calling, mail shots and other marketing strategies
- Attending B2B meeting with decision makers
- Present the companies products and services
- Quickly forging relationships with decision makers
- Working alongside the Sales Director to achieve sales targets
- Account Management of key accounts
To be considered for the role of a Sales Executive you must have:
- Experience of B2B sales in an industrial sector
- Knowledge of the steel
- Proven experience of field sales
- A passion for sales and wanting to achieve and grow the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- The ability to manage your own diary on a day by day basis
- A structured organised approach to work
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
To apply for the role of a Sales Executive, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Sales Account Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Work Wear, PPE, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Account Executive, B2B Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Account Manager, Graduate Business Development Manager, Business Development, Sales